Park Row Books
Park Row Books was launched in 2016 and is dedicated to publishing an exclusive list of voice-driven and thought-provoking books across a variety of genres, from mainstream literary fiction and book club fiction to literary suspense and narrative nonfiction. Park Row is an exciting destination for literary writers who want a boutique publishing experience with the support of a powerhouse commercial publisher.
Like the Manhattan street after which it is named, and which was once the home of New York’s many newspapers, Park Row takes immense pride in fostering free expression, innovative ideas and important voices.
Park Row Books accepts only agented submissions.
The Good Girl
More than 750,000 copies sold.
Indie Next pick, B&N Discover pick, Amazon Best of the Month, LibraryReads selection
Adapted into an original television series, Resurrection, on ABC.
The Orphan's Tale
New York Times bestseller; over 300,000 copies sold
HANNAH WHO FELL FROM THE SKY
- A LibraryReads selection by an award-winning Canadian author
- “A strange and beautiful fable with shades of Deliverance, Room and Winter’s Bone.”—Laline Paull, award-winning author of The Bees
- On sale September 2017
The Brightest Sun
- A luminous debut following three women in their search for home and family in sub-Saharan Africa
- Follows in the tradition of books like The Poisonwood Bible and Little Bee
- “Beautiful storytelling, and this is a beautiful novel.” —Tim Johnston, New York Times bestselling author of Descent
- On sale March 2018
We Own the Sky
- An epic and emotional story about love, loss and finding hope against all odds, for fans of The Fault in Our Stars and My Sister’s Keeper
- “This heartbreaking story of a father’s love… takes off on the first page and never touches down.” —Jacquelyn Mitchard, bestselling author of The Deep End of the Ocean
- On sale April 2018
- IndieNext pick in hardcover
Rise and Shine Benedict Stone
- From the acclaimed author of The Curious Charms of Arthur Pepper
- “Phaedra Patrick understands the soul.” —Nina George, New York Times bestselling author of The Little Paris Bookshop
- Coming in paperback in April 2018
The Little Clan
- A dazzling debut set in modern-day New York, The Little Clan is a love letter to literature and a deft exploration of what it means to be young and full of hope
- On sale April 2018
- A witty and heartfelt debut in which one woman’s unconventional journey to motherhood means learning to embrace the unexpected
- “If you never stopped to think what a child born of The Rosie Project and Bridget Jones might be like, there’s one way to find out. Read Sarah Haywood’s The Cactus.” —Julia Claiborne Johnson, author of Be Frank with Me
- On sale May 2018
Erika Imranyi, Editorial Director
Erika began her publishing career in 2003 as an editorial assistant at Dutton and joined Harlequin in 2011 to help build the literary fiction program. She holds a master’s degree in English literature. Erika is drawn to strong emotion and distinctive voices, as well as original stories with surprises that keep her on her toes.
Liz Stein, Senior Editor
Liz began working in publishing in 2007 and held positions at Dutton, Amy Einhorn Books and G.P. Putnam’s Sons before landing at Harlequin in 2015. She graduated cum laude from Bucknell University with a bachelor’s degree in French and political science. Liz is drawn to exceptional writing, strong narrative voice, memorable characters and powerful stories with a thought-provoking hook.
Natalie Hallak, Editorial Assistant
Natalie Hallak is an Editorial Assistant at Park Row Books. Prior to joining Harlequin in 2015, Natalie honed her editorial skills during internships at Touchstone, Putnam, and Writers House Literary Agency. She is building her list in literary fiction with commercial appeal across a variety of genres, as well as select narrative nonfiction.
Readers! Looking for more information on books from Park Row Books?
Visit BookClubbish.com for title information, book club guides, and more!
Park Row Books New York: 195 Broadway, 24th Floor, New York, NY 10007
Park Row Books Toronto: 225 Duncan Mill Rd., Toronto ON M3B 3K9